I was tagged by the lovely Fran from Jar of Books for the Liebster award and I can say I was just in the mood for this, so here it is.
- Thank and link to the nominator’s blog.
- Answer their 10 questions and come up with 10 new ones for your own nominees.
- Nominate 10 blogs and tell them they’ve been nominated.
- Each nominee must have under 200 followers.
- Write a post with your questions and answers.
- Include these rules in your post.
So what questions did Fran have for her nominees?
1) What’s your favourite book, and what’s it about?
One of the most dreaded questions for everyone who loves to read (I think)! I’m ashamed to say that I don’t think I found the one yet. I haven’t read my favourite book and that’s why I’m still searching aimlessly, hoping one day I’ll stumble on it.
I don’t want to cheat though, so I can say my favourite book so far has been the one which guided me to reading more in the first place: Harry Potter. I love it because it’s my childhood and it’s the first book I couldn’t let go of.
2) Why did you decide to start blogging?
I love writing as much as I love reading. So the perfect way to combine the two was by writing about reading. Voila! Also, when I look back on a review I wrote on a book I can remember vividly the story and also what I felt during and after that journey.
3) Do you like Doctor Who? If so, who’s your favourite companion?
I’m not a huge fan, I haven’t seen much of it. However, the little I did see, I loved. I’m sure there’ll come a moment to catch up on the series and maybe I’ll be able to name a companion then.
4) What was your best subject at school?
In middle school and high school, I was really good at math. Freaky good, second in the country when I was 17. And then I switched it up when I went to uni and started studying journalism.
5) Do you like to read manga / watch anime? What series are you into at the moment?
I’ve only watched Death Note and I really liked it, but I haven’t really gotten into the genre.
6) What’s your favourite vegetable?
This might gross some people out, but…pickles.
7) If you could go anywhere in the world, just for a day, where would you go?
New York Times newsroom. Definitely.
8) What’s the best Studio Ghibli film?
I will say…Spirited Away. Because it’s the only one I’ve heard of (sorry!)
9) Who was your first celebrity crush?
Tom Felton. Enough said.
10) Pirates or velociraptors?
PIrates, pirates, pirates! (I’m thinking of Jack Sparrow, not Captain Hook here)
Questions, questions, questions:
1. What do you love most about blogging?
2. Who’s an author that inspires you in your daily life?
3. Why did you pick up the last book you’ve been reading?
4. What’s the weirdest place you can think of where you’d like to read?
5. What’s the most peculiar question you’ve ever been asked?
6. What’s your favourite animal and why?
7. How many books do you have in your library (approximately)?
8. Who was your first book crush?
9. What question would you like to be asked?
10. Can you tell us a secret?
I nominate (if they feel like it and don’t mind):
I hope you find it fun to do!